Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Weekend ramblings

I have had to work at a "regular" job lately so that has cramped my beadmaking/jewelrymaking fun. I have managed to get a few things made, but can't get a decent photo of them. I prefer to take photos in natural light (meaning going outside) and it has been so durn hot that my patience is short lasting and I just can't get the lighting the way I like it. I have added a few new items to my web page though (including some cool beads for sale), so feel free to take a look - http://www.phishstuff.com/



Here is one of the newer pendants - It is Green Snakeskin Jasper (beautiful) and one of my lampwork beads.


I have some other news, though. I am trying to get signed up for an art metal class this summer at the local community college. This is something I have been want to do for about 7 years. I love learning new stuff! If you can, Please send me some good vibes so that I can get into this class.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: