Monday, September 19, 2011

Which way would you choose?

Life is always bringing us new challenges to learn from.  When we don't learn it the first time, it is often repeated until we do.  So one popped up for me today and it is one that I have had in the past, so I guess I haven't learned my lesson yet.  I have a lot of resistance in regards to this particular one, but I think I will try to beat it this time.  I have decided to choose the loving path instead of the anger/frustration path, but it is still a bit of a challenge to give in.  I have been learning so much about life and the roller coaster ride our emotions can take us on-usually (as for me) self -imposed.

I have decided not to be the emotional roller coaster ride and practice loving kindness instead. 

This is a quote from a higher source(the Masters) taken from a Brian Weiss book -

"Life is a school. We are here to learn compassion, non-violence, faith and charity. We are here to unlearn negative emotions like fear, anger, jealousy, and greed."

Love to all and pass it on (the love)!

No comments: